How to get visa for Singapore
When you are planning about travelling to Singapore, then you are thinking visa for Singapore. Getting Singapore visa is not tough. This article will help you to understand the process of visa submission and collection.
How to apply Visa for Singapore
You can apply through e-visa application system for Singapore visa online. The High Commission of Singapore in India does not acknowledge any stroll in applications. All the visa applications must be submitted on the web. Candidates need to fill the Form 14 A to apply for Singapore visa. Form 14A is accessible for free on the site of ICA. Although, the candidates can present their applications through any approved operator also.
Documents required to Visa for Singapore
Frame 14 A (Completed).
- Legitimate Passport with a base legitimacy of six months.
- Latest passport size photo (2 photographs).
- Candidates need to submit colour photographs that are 35 mm wide and 45 mm high and don't have any fringes.
- The full face of the candidate ought to be obvious in the photograph and the facial picture (button to crown) ought to be between 25 mm and 35 mm.
- The individual in the photograph ought not to wear any headgear unless he/she wears it on account of racial or religious reasons. For this situation, the headgear ought not to cover the eyebrows of the candidate.
- The photographs ought to be clicked against a plain white background.
- Hazy or examined photographs will be rejected.
- The photographs ought to have either a matt or a semi-matt wrap-up.
- Other important records, for example, LOI (Letter of Introduction), Letter of Guarantee from Shipping Agent, In-Principal Approval Letter, Residential Proof, Employment Letter, Company Invitation Letter etc.
- Each one of the documents in Hindi has to be translated into English.
Singapore visa Fee
The expense for applying for a Singapore visa is S$ 30. This charge must be paid at the application time. For making the payment on the web, you need a MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit Card. This expense is non-refundable in nature.
Aside from the visa expense, the approved visa broker may request that you pay an administration charge of Rs.300.
Note: The expenses and charges can be changed at the prudence of the Singapore ICA
Points to Remember
Singapore visa application status
Candidates can check the status of their Singapore visa application online.
Singapore visa validity
The legitimacy of a Singapore visa can be different and is subject to the sort of visa the candidate is applying for.
To travel hassle-free, contact Roaming Routes travel agency.